Know some C++? Want to learn how to program in 3D? You've come to the right place! Designed to be understandable to beginners, but advanced enough for experienced developers, the free video tutorials here will get you started making 3D programs using OpenGL and GLUT in no time. Each lesson has a text version and comes with exercises to help you gain experience programming on your own, rather than just shoving lots of syntax down your throat. So what are you waiting for? Let's learn some OpenGL!
[Actual clip from lesson 21]
Like my site? Let people know:Tweet
Text outline of lessons: [picture outline]
- Introduction to Video Tutorials Rock.com
- What is OpenGL?
- Part 0: Getting OpenGL Set Up
- Part 1: The Basics
- Part 2: Topics in 3D Programming
- Part 3: Special Effects
- Part 4: Improving Speed and Appearance
- Part 5: A Sample Game: Crab Pong